The Angry Beavers
The Angry Beavers is an American animated television series created by Mitch Schauer for the Nickelodeon channel. The series revolves around Daggett and Norbert Beaver, two young beaver brothers who have left their home to become bachelors in the forest near the fictional Wayouttatown, Oregon. The show premiered in the United States on April 19, 1997. The show started airing on the Nickelodeon Canada channel when it launched on November 2, 2009. The series aired on The '90s Are All That block on TeenNick in the US on October 7, 2011 as part of the block's U Pick with Stick line-up. The series was also up for a U Pick with Stick showdown on The '90s Are All That for the weekend of February 3, 2012, but lost to Rocko's Modern Life and did not air. The series was added to the Sunday line-up on The '90s Are All That on TeenNick, and aired from February 10, 2013, to March 3, 2013. The series returned to The '90s Are All That on TeenNick on March 25, 2013, but has since left the line-up again. The series is also currently being released on DVD.
- Daggett Doofus Beaver: Daggett (usually nicknamed as "Dag" and "Daggy") is the younger brother of Norbert (by four minutes). Hyperactive and immature, Daggett has a habit of over-emphasized and manic motions as well as a potent penchant for name-calling. He shares with his brother a typical brotherly love-hate relationship, supporting and antagonizing his elder sibling as his mood requires. He is voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz.
- Norbert Foster Beaver: Norbert (usually nicknamed as "Norb" and "Norby") is Daggett's laid-back older brother. Generally well-spoken and intelligent, Norbert is a highly sarcastic beaver with a habit of performing great feats of impeccable engineering with aplomb and without explanation. He is very condescending towards Daggett. He is voiced by Nick Bakay.
- Barry Bear: a friend of the beaver brothers. With a sultry, deep voice, Barry is a prodigious singer and die-hard vegetarian. Barry is voiced by John Garry.
- Stump: a giant sequoia stump, friend of the beaver brothers. He frequents many of the beavers' social events, forming an integral part of their inner circle.
- Bing: Bing is an annoying chameleon-gecko who hangs around Norbert and Daggett, introduced in episode The Bing That Wouldn't Leave. Bing talks extremely fast and often employs circular logic. Victor Wilson provided Bing's hyperactive voice.
- "Big Rabbit": One of beaver brothers' friends who is the toughest & roughest of all forest animals introduced in Long in the Teeth as one animals who find Norb's teeth cool. In My Bunny-Guard, he wants some friends so pretends to threaten the beaver brothers & protected them. Voiced by Scott Well.
- "Truckee": A shrew who is truck driver, featured in the episode, "Tree of Hearts." Treeflower fell in love with Truckee briefly, only to be heartbroken at the discovery that he loves his truck exclusively. Voiced by Mark Klastorin.
- Treeflower: the love of Norbert's life. She was voiced by Cynthia Mann.
- Scientist #1 and Pete: a pair of scientists introduced in the episode "Stinky Toe", and the main antagonists of the show. Pete speaks in an unintelligible mutter that only Scientist #1 seems to understand. Scientist #1 was voiced by Ed Winter while Pete was voiced by Nick Bakay.
- El Grapadura (The Stapler): The beavers' (especially Daggett's) favorite vale tudo/lucha libre wrestler, introduced in Kandid Kreatures. Daggett has an autographed copy of his board game, "El Grapadura and Ladders" (a reference to Snakes and Ladders). He was voiced by Timothy Borquez.
- Laverta Lutz: a magical lady who showed up at the bowling alley. She has the power to grant a wish to anyone. The only one who knows this is Dag. She was voiced by Kate Donahue.
- Bill Licking: Bill Licking was a presenter of TV shows and prototype of a touting salesman. He wears an "impressive" black wig. He was introduced in the episode Born to Be Beavers. Licking has often been known to manipulate Daggett and Norbert into being filmed for fraudulent documentaries. Voiced by Gregg Berger.
- Stacy and Chelsea: The twin younger sisters of Norbert and Daggett, their birth led to Norbert's and Daggett's eviction from their family's home. They are named after and voiced by creator Mitch Schauer's daughters, Stacy and Chelsea Schauer.
- Leonard: Norbert and Daggett's father. Following the birth of his youngest children, he kicked the elder beaver brothers out of his dam to make room for the new offspring. He is voiced by Tim Thomerson.
Watch The Angry Beavers online for free